Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Galaxy store now requires access to Contacts. Venting...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/5/21 6:28pm Msg #33184
It's a shame it's not really a choice with most apps. If you decline or not allow it, then the warning pops up that denying this will cause the app to stop working or interfere with other programs.

I took a bunch of firework videos from my house last night, and 8:00 AM this AM Google sent me a nice video 10 seconds long to "share" size that found the best one and shortened it for me. They must watch EVERYTHING! This has been happening for years. Sometimes they enhance a picture, make a collage...whatever. Just glad no pictures on my phone for private eyes. They do a nicer job than I can, so I accept it, but know full well that there is nothing on the phone that is ever private. I never bank by phone or do anything that could share confidential information. If I have to take a DL pic, it gets emailed to me and wiped off the phone at the closing.
It's a shame.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Galaxy store now requires access to Contacts. Venting... - JanetK_CA on 7/5/21 2:35pm
 Don't fault u for being angry. Contacts? To what purpose? - Lee/AR on 7/5/21 5:34pm
 Re: Galaxy store now requires access to Contacts. Venting... - Bear900/CA on 7/5/21 5:56pm
 Update - Bear900/CA on 7/5/21 6:46pm
 Re: Update -  JanetK_CA on 7/5/21 9:28pm
 Re: Update: That worked. Thanks again!! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/6/21 3:38pm
 Re: Galaxy store now requires access to Contacts. Venting... - MikeC/TX on 7/6/21 6:21pm
 Re: Galaxy store now requires access to Contacts. Venting... - Luckydog on 7/5/21 6:28pm
 Re: Galaxy store now requires access to Contacts. Venting... - Bear900/CA on 7/5/21 6:42pm
 Good idea! Thanks! n/m - Luckydog on 7/6/21 3:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.