Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Talk about gas prices!!! Dang!
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/6/22 9:01pm Msg #34038
Word of advice, and happened to me when I rented a U-Haul when moving I dropped it off full in the night lot and put the keys in the dropbox. "Apparently" someone siphoned the tank, and they billed my credit card for 10 gallons of gas at that price! I had the receipt. What does that prove? Nothing. It's a rackett or someone getting a lot of free gas from the lot off these trucks and none have locking gas caps. An employee? Did it really happen? Never again will I drop off unattended, so make sure you look and read the gauge when they do.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Talk about gas prices!!! Dang! -  Yoli/CA on 1/6/22 12:02pm
 A lot of car rental cos. do the same--charge a big surcharge -  MW/VA on 1/6/22 6:16pm
 Re: Talk about gas prices!!! Dang! - Luckydog on 1/6/22 9:01pm
 Re: Talk about gas prices!!! Dang! - Bear900/CA on 1/6/22 10:42pm
 Your wife is a wise woman...perks and all n/m - Alz on 1/7/22 3:37pm
 Re: Talk about gas prices!!! Dang! - MikeC/TX on 1/7/22 5:52pm
 Gas keeps going up, cost of running an automobile are rising -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/22 5:12pm
 Re: Gas keeps going up, cost of running an automobile are rising -  Mike Goodey on 1/9/22 12:02pm
 Re: Gas keeps going up, cost of running an automobile are rising - MikeC/TX on 1/10/22 5:48pm
 Re: Talk about gas prices!!! Dang! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/22 9:51pm
 Re: Talk about gas prices!!! Dang! - Carolyn Bodley on 1/11/22 5:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.