Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: What would Scoobie-Doo
Posted by SC/CA of CA on 1/24/23 3:45pm Msg #35612
I knew it would be an interesting exercise! Thank you, Bear! What would Scoobie-do! LOL!

I can picture a grandmother in a garden home, providing the lesson of “what is it going to cost you.” That is excellent, and I will take that lesson as my own, thank you!

It is really great when we can be respectful and disarm someone, as well as times when we need to be checked (and be open to that). Some of my dearest friends were able to show me when I’ve had egg on my face, and how I appreciated that! It is a great quality to have in a friend. Imperfect and awesome as we are, always seeing new goal posts! :-)

“Does it diminish who you are if you can't always be right?” “There are many angles of approach to discern fully what a person is actually stating. By asking questions you may find that you have more in common than not.” Excellent points!

I think it’s an interesting mental process to just see what we think about these issues, and I appreciate the input.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 In general, in social settings, what do you prioritize more - SC/CA on 1/23/23 6:59pm
 Depends on situation - Lee/AR on 1/24/23 9:33am
 Re: Depends on situation - SC/CA on 1/24/23 12:49pm
 What would Scoobie-Doo - Bear900/CA on 1/24/23 2:20pm
 Re: What would Scoobie-Doo - SC/CA on 1/24/23 3:45pm
 Re: What would Scoobie-Doo...Ruh roh! - NVLSlady/MD on 1/25/23 9:04am
 Re: What would Scoobie-Doo -  JanetK_CA on 1/26/23 3:31am
 Re: What would Scoobie-Doo - Bear900/CA on 1/26/23 9:27am
 Re: What would Scoobie-Doo - SC/CA on 1/26/23 11:37am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.