Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Background checks
Posted by anotaryinva of VA on 4/16/24 3:33pm Msg #648241
It’s that time again for me to do a background check, the cost really ticks me off. I completely understand the reasoning for it but really wish they would offer a renewal rate much like a reissue rate for title insurance.

I would also like to know if anyone here knows the actual regulation, if there is one, requiring this.
I went on snap docs who I’ve done one or two signings for and they say a bg check is good for three years on their end so what’s with the others requiring yearly.

One last thing as I’m biting my tongue having to pay for this, do you think every employee of every tc is background checked..I mean they all have access to the customers data!

Enough rant, it’s a beautiful 70’s sunny day in VA and cocktail time.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Background checks - anotaryinva on 4/16/24 3:33pm
 Re: Background checks - Mike Goodey on 4/16/24 4:11pm
 Just a money-grab n/m - Lee/AR on 4/16/24 5:10pm
 Re: Background checks - here's the skinny... -  JanetK_CA on 4/16/24 5:16pm
 Re: Background checks - here - anotaryinva on 4/17/24 7:40pm
 Cheapest advertising out there, however -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/24 8:00am
 I only do my bgc through NR--$29 is your a premium member. -  MW/VA on 4/17/24 3:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.