Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

An interest new one-time gig
Posted by Mills Mobile Notary Service of OR on 4/23/24 11:21am Msg #648292
Got a email from an organization called Edison Research offering me a assignment that is not notary related.

Edison Research contracts with a bunch of media outlets, including ABC, NBC, CBS & CNN and they are paying me $100 to show up in the local county election office (which is nearby) in May, on the Oregon Primary election night, and gather the latest vote tallies. I then call the results to their central data center when they are released. Since Oregon is 100% vote by mail, it should not take more than a 2 or 3 hours. This is small county, maybe 5000 people. I figured it was easy money, and only a short trip for $30 to $50 an hour.

They found me on the numbers site and they like notaries for their election assignments because we are professional and reliable.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 An interest new one-time gig - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 4/23/24 11:21am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.