Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

*** CAUTION***National Paralegal & Notary***STEER CLEAR***
Posted by Jamie Faucon of TN on 4/23/24 5:54pm Msg #648293
I would STRONGLY CAUTION anyone about doing any business with this company as they are currently not paying for services rendered and they are expecting you to wait for your payment until they work out what they are claiming is non payment by the law firm(s). What is odd is that in their email they admit that your contract is with them and not the law firm(s) and I cannot find anywhere in the contract where it states that a notary will only be paid so long as National Paralegal & Notary gets paid by the law firm(s).

Their excuse is that because they haven't been paid, there's no $$ left to pay what is owed to the notary. Their stated expectations are that notaries need to wait until National Paralegal & Notary gets paid and then they will pay. Okay, can you imagine for a minute my notifying my electric and utility companies that they are expected to wait for their payment for services rendered to my business, until I get paid by National Paralegal & Notary. I think it would be reasonable to expect that I would be sitting in the dark and with no running water. Or better yet, tell the IRS you'll pay your taxes when National Paralegal & Notary has paid you. Probably not a good idea.

I find it strange that other companies are offering the same debt settlement orders for some of the very same law firms for which I performed said service for National Paralegal & Notary. And yet I haven't seen anyone coming out saying they are not being paid by those other companies providing the same service, because they haven't been paid by the law firm(s).

Moreover, and according to National Paralegal & Notary's own website and their other public profiles, they advertise services beyond just notary work. This begs the question as to then why do they not take funds from the proceeds for those other services, and pay for the services rendered per their contract with each notary?

I will be glad to update this post should I ever be paid and until such time, I STRONGLY recommend NOT accepting any work from them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 *** CAUTION***National Paralegal & Notary***STEER CLEAR*** - Jamie Faucon on 4/23/24 5:54pm
 Re: *** CAUTION***National Paralegal & Notary***STEER CLEAR*** -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/24/24 8:42am
 Re: *** CAUTION***National Paralegal & Notary***STEER CLEAR*** -  Yoli/CA on 4/24/24 9:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.