Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Still Standing
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/24/24 11:05am Msg #648301
I had a signing with a gentleman yesterday, trust package with a restated trust amendment. I did not know my client is in his long chemo stage to fight pancreatic cancer until I arrived at his home. He looks so good and was so positive. Only when I began reviewing his package did he tell me.

I was happy that I could share with him some music we both enjoy to get to more positive conversation, as he had so much Elvis Presley memorabilia around his home that his mother left him. We had a great time talking about the musical talent we've enjoyed over our years, including Jimmy Buffet and others who've left us recently. We both enjoyed the Gershwin Prize that was shared in LEISURE this past week. We both loved that Joni Mitchell was in the program.

You never know what will come in an assignment. We gotta roll with the punches. You never know what people are going through.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Still Standing -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/24/24 11:05am
 Re: Still Standing -  Yoli/CA on 4/24/24 11:39am
 Re: Still Standing - SC/CA on 4/24/24 1:29pm
 Re: Still Standing -  JanetK_CA on 4/24/24 8:14pm
 Re: Still Standing - Beryl Butler on 4/26/24 11:00am
 Re: Still Standing -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/24 7:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.