Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay
Posted by BCLGroup of FL on 4/29/24 9:43am Msg #648324
I just wanted to give a heads up on Right Hand Notary Services. I recently did “3” signing for them. One in February and then two in March.

I have not been paid as of yet and I have had to call now for the fourth time today. They have about a 30 day net pay. As much as I don’t care for this I make sure that I have work so that I don’t have to worry much about funds that pay out in 30-45 days.

They are located in Houston, Texas and when I called about the first check (which is now over 60 days past due) I was told the post office advised them it it would take 5-7 business days. The interesting thing is it does not take that long to mail from Houston to Austin. My family lives in Houston and I have lived in Austin for 17 years now.

Then when I called after the 7 days I was told to give it a couple of more days then they will place a stop pay.

So I am calling today, again to inform them that I have yet to receive payment.

Be cautious of this service! I am not sure why these notary services do this. You get people saying they have to run a business etc. Yes, they do but learn how to run your business. I have worked in a title office and files fund normally the same day or at least within about 3-5 days unless there are some circumstance that delays funding. The point is that everyone is paid when the file funds. I work direct with title companies and other services that pay within 7 days (yes they are out there).

Be cautious of this company. I will be calling again today.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay - BCLGroup on 4/29/24 9:43am
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay - BCLGroup on 4/29/24 9:45am
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/29/24 10:21am
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay - BCLGroup on 4/29/24 1:05pm
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/30/24 8:22am
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay - Mike Goodey on 4/29/24 1:50pm
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay -  JanetK_CA on 4/29/24 8:06pm
 Re: Right Hand Service - No Pay/Slow Pay - pdl/cali on 5/5/24 8:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.