FIDELITY APPROVED EXPERT NOTARY CLOSING SPECIALIST
Cheryl Elliott 805.680.6224
Bonded Insured Professional Reliable Available 24-7
Current NNA Background Check through August 2017
California Notary Embosser Seal for Apostille documents
Expertise in Escrow/Real Estate /Mortgage procedures, documentation and requirements. Proficient in all aspects of Residential and Commercial transactions including but not limited to Exchanges and Short Sales. Excellent communication and customer service skills. I am proactive and a problem solver. I meet with high profile clientele as well as folks in all walks of life. All transactions remain strictly confidential.
My objective is to provide an outstanding closing experience for both you and your clients. My sincere love of people, helping others and ability to put people at ease make my position a joy. I love the real estate industry and its challenges. I am truly grateful to be part of many dream teams. Available 24/7 by appointment only whenever and wherever needed.
APPROVED BY ALL NATIONAL TITLE INSURERS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
* Deliver an incomparable, impeccable and amazing experience with your valuable clients that guarantees an effortless event!
* Provisioned with the latest PC tools ~ lightning speed laptop/4G Verizon aircard and Smartphone servicing the Tri Counties/Central Coast. Equipped with a portable scanner and laser printer for those rural areas where clients do not have a copier available.
* Loan packages accepted in all formats
* Competitive rates. * Frontline fraud prevention!
* World-class concierge customer service, organizational and communication skills.
* CONSISTENTLY EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
~ONTRAC/FEDEX/UPS ENVELOPES ARE DROPPED IMMEDIATELY
AT STAFFED STATIONS. A PRINTED RECEIPT IS COLLECTED~
I DO NOT ACCEPT STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT OR DEBT RESOLUTION, RM APPLICATION ASSIGNMENTS OR SNAP DOCS TEXT/EMAIL BLASTS.
IF YOU GO TO VOICE MAIL, PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL ME. I'LL RESPOND ON MY SMARTPHONE 805.680.6224. I'M LIKELY IN A SIGNING OR OUT OF RANGE.
Commission #2037209 Expires September 1, 2017