Notary Rotary
123notary marketing course.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by fiKS on 2/10/05 12:49pm
Msg #20088

any comments from anyone? Good or Bad. They are also offering a list of 40-50 companies for sale. Any comments would be appreciated. TIA

Reply by Art_md on 2/10/05 1:06pm
Msg #20092

I would think you can get 100 company name at this site and at several other sites. If they're big enough, they show up on this board or GMN. Just MHO.

Art

Reply by fiKS on 2/10/05 1:17pm
Msg #20094

I'm aware of the list on NotRot, NNA, etc. that are accessible to members. But I was wondering about the 123not list. They are asking for $12 (in addition to membership fee) for their list of only 50 companies and wonder what that's about.

Reply by Deb/CO on 2/10/05 1:20pm
Msg #20095

I would bet money it's got nearly all the same characters you'd find on any list available for free. Point being you can copy the list from this site and GMN and some other places and compile your own for free. Additionally, there are threads on all the boards where helpful well-meaning people drop all the great contact info from MANY potential clients. If you look, you will find, and save money at the same time.

Reply by fiKS on 2/10/05 1:27pm
Msg #20097

Let me explain, I am fully aware of all the other lists and how to obtain them. I am only curious about 123notary's list. I've heard only good things about 123notary in general and have gotten very good referals/business through them.

You know it's like we've been paying 50cents for coffee and suddenly you see Starbucks ads for $5. And you begin to wonder, what's so special about Starbucks?

$12 for a list of 50 companies is expensive, so I'm curious.

Reply by Deb/CO on 2/10/05 1:34pm
Msg #20099

Honestly, I know noone who has it--you have me there. Why don't you go ahead and get it and let us know if it's 'all that.'

And while I agree 123notary is a fairly good site, they're letting ss's list as notaries now. Bad decision, I think, but then again, it's been an up and down site as service goes any way. Yeah, and I'm listed there.

Reply by Virginia on 2/10/05 1:45pm
Msg #20102

I posted a thread on the Go Mobile Notary website 1/29/05 about the 123notary certification class. I did not find the pre test to be very helpful. Although, I must say after I emailed Jeremy (the owner) the pretest part was updated with more info. I still must take the test, but I don't know if I'll purchase their membership now. Although, the cert. test was only $19 I still expected it to be a better layout.

So, in reference to your question. I must agree with the other posters that say go to the other boards and websites to get Signing Services names and research from there. Although, $12 is not a lot of money by some standards, why spend it buying names when you could use that $12 on something else for your NSA business.

I'm still a babe in the woods learning myself and I'm trying to be careful with how I spend my business start up $$.

Reply by Susan/OH on 2/10/05 3:57pm
Msg #20115

I bought the marketing course early on in my signing career last year and it was not worth the $15.00 I paid for it, I've done alot better marketing to title companies in and around my state. JMHO.

Reply by Glena/NV on 2/10/05 8:32pm
Msg #20137

Fi, I emailed you.

I am sure you will like the contents.

Bing

Reply by fiKS on 2/10/05 10:50pm
Msg #20168

Thanks Bing! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.