Notary Rotary
ATMS
Notary Discussion History

ATMS
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by NJMobile on 2/8/05 10:14pm
Msg #19863

ATMS

Anyone ever here about these people? ATMS?

They say I'm in their system, but I've never done a closing for them and now committed to do so soon.

I would really like some feedback

Tanks

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/8/05 10:36pm
Msg #19870

Do a search- Lots'o talk about them recently. I have no experience with them.

Reply by HL in PA on 2/9/05 9:13am
Msg #19909

I had a closing scheduled for them last week that after taking it I wish I wouldn't have. I was going to do since I had committed myself to it. It was going to be a long Ameriquest closing and the fee wasn't the greatest after I got my head out of the cloud and thought about it. As it turned out I was told I would have the docs by Thursday evening... early Friday morning at the latest. I started leaving messages because to different people and e-mails to find out where the docs were at. It wasn't until I sent an e-mail to tell them that unfortunately due to their lack of communication and not being able to prepare these docs in a timely manner I had no choice but to cancel the appointment. Shortly after I received a call back and the guy apologized without an explanation and then said that they found out just a few minutes before that the borrower's had backed out and wanted more time to review the documents. I thought what a joke. Although we all to make our own judgement calls this was an instance in which this board was accurate on previous experiences. Had I known before I would have never accepted this job and and went through this craziness.

Reply by NJMobile on 2/9/05 6:06pm
Msg #19983

Well, here it is Thursday evening and I too promised to take a closing on for them this evening, and no package. I've called twice so far and they keep promising me a package. I don't have time to wait for them, so I went ahead and accepted another closing from another company. I told them when they get their act together to give me a call. The closing fee was supposed to be $125.00 is that what they offered you? Mine too is Ameriquest loan.

ML

Reply by jojo_MN on 2/9/05 6:23pm
Msg #19987

Is your closing for Thursday evening, or Wednesday? Today is Wednesday.

Reply by Ty_MN on 2/9/05 7:53pm
Msg #19990

Too funny...when they had called me I accepted but they couldn't get docs to me either...then at the last minute they changed the time from 5pm to 11pm, in a bad neighborhood, the borrower didn't speak english (but they were going to have is cousin there to interpret). I told them I just couldn't get there at that time even thought the price they were willing to pay had now gone up to $375 for my inconviences. Needless to say I did not do the signing.

Reply by NJMobile on 2/10/05 8:15pm
Msg #20134

Yeah, pretty much they got the docs finally to me a half hour too late, then they said I didn't return all the documents ---- guess why? {{they didn't give them all to me}} --- last time I do work for them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.