Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
ATMS -- Anyone want Luis's and the owners private numbers?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by ItsMe123 on 2/2/05 6:44pm
Msg #19209

Well the people at ATMS really needed me and wanted to make such that I (in an Eastern time zone) that I would be able to contact them in case of a problem. Well I grabbed and saved them----let me know if you need them to procure payment. After a few late calls and such to the owner's residence that check I had heard so many times was "in the mail" was actually in the mail. Go figure.

Reply by Brenda J Khan on 2/2/05 10:00pm
Msg #19233

I just received payment yesterday for a signing I did in August 2004!! I hounded them for 6 months and "the check is in the mail" was used on me too, several times! I am just thankful it finally came in the mail! No more ATMS for me! BK-FL

Reply by Glena/NV on 2/3/05 1:03am
Msg #19269

That's about right in my case too, Brenda! Welcome to ...

the club! Mine was not only one invoice...there were three of them, so it was hardly an isolated incident...and may I add, there are plenty of us who had the same problem. Six months to get paid is just too much! You really have to beg to get paid.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 2/2/05 11:36pm
Msg #19254

Caution: It probably should be "AMTS" instead of "ATMS"

There are postings here about "AMTS" (A Multi Travel Signing), but a search for "ATMS" just found ATMs (Automatic [Automated?] Teller Machines).

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/3/05 7:35am
Msg #19287

Re: Caution: It probably should be "AMTS" instead of "ATMS"

Yes, same thing here on the search. Is it A Multi Travel Signing?

Reply by Maybe Ameriquest Abbrev. on 2/3/05 9:44am
Msg #19306

Re: Caution: It probably should be "AMTS" instead of "ATMS"

Reply by ItsMe on 2/3/05 10:36am
Msg #19312

AMTS

My Bad (all the teenagers around me say that and I think if I say it I will sound younger)
It is indeed A Multi Traveling Signing or AMTS. I looked at mey orginal post and it was quite unclear. Basically I wanted anyone who was still waiting to get paid to know that I had the private numbers of the above people.

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/3/05 11:42am
Msg #19325

Re: AMTS

Ok, thanks for the info!!

Reply by Ty on 2/3/05 2:05pm
Msg #19342

I would love the numbers ItsMe.

Reply by Kenneth A Edelstein on 5/24/07 8:14am
Msg #191718

they still have not paid me for a february job
please send me their numbers
ken

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.