Notary Rotary
Alden Enterprises
Notary Discussion History

Alden Enterprises
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by mwright on 2/8/05 11:27am
Msg #19762

Alden Enterprises

It would appear that the newest and latest method of non-payment is only to be told that I must email ([e-mail address]) with this problem. All notaries that are owed payments may want to contact them.

Reply by Joan-OH on 2/8/05 11:36am
Msg #19763

In the experience I have had with Alden, they like to cut the checks so when you look on their site it shows it as being paid. Then they hold onto it for a month or more before they mail it. So when they say they have cut your check, they are not lying. It doesn't help when it sits on their desk until they have the funds to cover it.

Joan-OH

Reply by Anonymous on 2/8/05 7:43pm
Msg #19838

The next time that they want me to do a closing. I am going to tell them that I am not taking any more assignments until I get paid on the 2004 assignments that I covered. I am not going to get burned again.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 3/9/05 12:50pm
Msg #24550

I had called them twice and each time was told to call back next Friday. The third time I called, I was told to email them also but no reply. I just sent another email and told them to take me off their list of notaries as I will no longer do any signings for them. The only reason I did them was because it was within walking distance right down my street and I ended up knowing both the couples. My husband is retired Navy and most of my neighborhood is active military or retired. The documents are sent to the borrower and I did them in the evening after I was home for the day. Burn me once and its over

Reply by Jay in fl on 3/26/05 7:05pm
Msg #27833

It took me 3 1/2 months to get paid. That was after calling & emailing several times.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.