Notary Rotary
Ameriquest Requirements...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by IN_Closer on 2/10/05 11:51pm
Msg #20175

Does anyone know the specifics that are required to get on the Ameriquest Preferred Closer list?

Is it just the proof of $100,000 E&O Coverage? or do I need to supply them with anything else?

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/11/05 1:17am
Msg #20180

Why would you want to be an Ameriquest Preferred Closer?

Reply by CaliNotary on 2/11/05 1:42am
Msg #20181

You've never heard of masochists?

Reply by Tony (FL) on 2/11/05 9:39am
Msg #20208

I respectfully refuse any Ameriquest loan signings that come my way. Why would you want to be on their list???

Reply by Shane_IN on 2/11/05 1:05pm
Msg #20237

I close a ton of loans for Ameriquest and do so happily. They pay way above normal fees, the lowest I get paid for an AMC loan is $250, and that is a local closing...no EDoc. Fees a few counties away I charge them up to $350.... they pay in 14 days on funded loans...

So yes, get the AMC business, they pay well.

I only had to show proof of my E&O Insurance, thats it....to answer the question that everyone else ducked.

Reply by Website??? on 2/11/05 2:03pm
Msg #20244

Is there a website to register as a preferred closer? I have closed loans for Ameriquest and Argent and I have been paid just fine but it was through title companies. These title companies are no longer closing loans for them because of the various demands on them but I would not mind getting on a preferred closer list. If I want to close them I will and if not I won't.

Reply by Shane_IN on 2/11/05 6:04pm
Msg #20299

I actually went into the local branch (where i was a former AE).... Talk to the processors, or give the home office in California a call, and ask for Portfolio Retention, as they do loans all over the country.

Reply by ItsMe123 on 2/11/05 11:29pm
Msg #20340

Shane-so you robbed while working there and continue to rob?

Shane--now I understand why you feel you are desrved so much for an AMQ closing. You are continuing to do their dirty work. YOu might want to look around. AMQ didn't stand behind a recent "closer" doing their dirty work

Reply by CaliNotary on 2/12/05 11:45am
Msg #20377

"Robbed"?

What exactly did I miss in Shane's post that caused you to accuse him of robbing somebody?

Reply by Itsme123 on 2/13/05 4:37pm
Msg #20532

Re: "Robbed"?

I am all to familair with AMQ and this region of AMQ where this poerter comes from. I do not care to care into detail further. The poster knows exactly what I mean

Reply by Allison/mich on 2/14/05 2:56pm
Msg #20592

I also refuse Ameriquest. I don't care how popular they are; after reading all the message boards about their "business practices" I say " no way".. When a signing company calls I always ask"who is the lender? and if they say Ameriquest... I say I don't do Ameriquest. Case closed.

allison

Reply by sky_TX on 3/7/05 10:14pm
Msg #24240

Great. After nearly a year of hiatus, I'm trying to get back into the market. (Haven't done many closings because I lived out in the sticks of southeast Texas so never grew out of the newbie stage anyway - almost like starting completely over again every time.)

Guess who the first job is for??? Yep - Ameriquest (through SS). After printing the 900 pages (slight exaggeration) - many docs I've never seen before - and going through it with my 4 packages of "sign here" arrows, and trying to figure out which title I'm supposed to be signing under - THEN I read all these posts....ugh. Poor borrowers didn't even expect my call due to no communication! Wish me luck. :(

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.