Notary Rotary
Anyone ever use Peach Tree out of FL?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Korey Humphreys on 2/6/05 10:56am
Msg #19558

A lady from Peach Tree had contacted me about witnessing some court paperwork for a client approx. 50 minutes a way from me (one way). The represenitive from Peach Tree told me to fax over my invoice. Which I did. Now I've been trying to get in contact with her, and she's never available!!! Granted, she could be busy, but I've left messages to confirm her acceptance of my Fax, but she hasn't returned my calls.

Has anybody used Peach Tree? And if so, how long did it take for you to recieve payment?

Peach Tree _____
6501 Park of Commerce Blvd.
Bocaraton, FL 33487

Reply by Shane_IN on 2/6/05 1:15pm
Msg #19571

I've done 2 notarizations for Peachtree Settlement... I was paid my fee in about 7 days both times. I'll gladly accept any jobs from them, as they've been very prompt paying and very courteous to work for.

When you fax over your invoice, make sure you fax them a W-9. They won't disperse the funds without it. Once they get that, expect rapid payment.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 2/6/05 6:24pm
Msg #19584

I have done several for them and they pay within 7 days of my faxing my invoice. I will work for them anytime at $125 for 20 minutes work.

Reply by Roger/OH on 2/6/05 11:02pm
Msg #19597

Agree with above - I take all they give me.

Reply by mimi_NJ on 2/7/05 2:10pm
Msg #19641

What's their email or website address?

Reply by Ernest_CT on 2/7/05 2:12pm
Msg #19643

Peachtree's Web Site

http://WWW.SettlementFunding.Com gets you there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.