Notary Rotary
Beginning of Month
Notary Discussion History

Beginning of Month
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Paul/MD on 2/28/05 12:50pm
Msg #22856

Beginning of Month

Is everyone as slow as I am at the beginning of the month?

I'm here bored out of my mind... just waiting for the phone to ring. I use to live in Florida and it wasn't like this....

Reply by linda on 2/28/05 2:25pm
Msg #22881

I am kind of happy that I got one call today. In a blizzard. NJ linda

Reply by Paul/MD on 2/28/05 2:46pm
Msg #22882

Yeah.... I'm kinda kicking myself now.... I just got a call for an 8PM signing.....

and the snow is pretty heavy here!!!

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 3/1/05 4:55am
Msg #22988

Linda - What part of New Jersey are you in?

Reply by Linda/NJ on 3/1/05 7:18am
Msg #22994

Warren county, althought I am originally from Union and have done work there too.

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/28/05 2:58pm
Msg #22886

Paul,

No calls, but four more people checked out my profile (here on nr) in the last three or four hours, so I suppose that is a step in the right direction.

Reply by linda on 2/28/05 3:25pm
Msg #22893

just got a call from california. the first time i ever heard of Hatton & Assoc. she asked if the borrowers could come to my house this evening!!

Reply by Ty_MN on 2/28/05 7:13pm
Msg #22931

Hatton & Assoc.

Linda,
I've done things for them. I thought it was nice that they paid me what I asked and got the check in less than 2 weeks. But they never asked me to have the borrowers come to my house. I wouldn't do that anyway....I'd meet at Perkins first.

Smiley

Reply by linda on 2/28/05 7:59pm
Msg #22935

Re: Hatton & Assoc.

I had an experience once when a borrower showed up at my house for a closing I declined! They were E-mail Docs and very hard to print off of their web site. Did not pdf to me. My husband entertained her while I took almost an hour just to print the signing Docs, she was a little squirrly but in the end nice. What happened was a new scheduler gave her MY address and phone # because she did not want it at her house! They had another notary printing her docs, he was having the same problem and called her as soon as she came to my front door! she cancelled with him and poceeded to ask me if i cancelled i said yes but since you're here! What the hell. To say the least it was a crazy night. I did call the company small signing agency, and they were nice enough to give me more $$.

Reply by Melody on 2/28/05 4:36pm
Msg #22900

Slow as watching turnips grow. n/m

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 2/28/05 5:06pm
Msg #22907

I just got home and I have had 3 signings today and have 2 scheduled for tomorrow. I also got several calls for which I had to turn down due to schedule. So things are pretty busy for me.

Reply by Josh_FL on 2/28/05 9:09pm
Msg #22945

I must be in the wrong part of Florida. Or I'm the unluckiest person in the world.

Reply by Tara Holley on 2/28/05 10:31pm
Msg #22956

I am in a blizzard (PA) too, but I was still happy to drive to my closing today becaue my end of the month was sooo slow! I have one for tomorrow, and I was wishing some agents would cancel today because of the snow storm, cause I sure would take the job!!!

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/1/05 5:54am
Msg #22991

I got 3 calls yesterday for closings last nite, was able to do before the snow got too heavy.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.