Notary Rotary
Brokers receiving loan docs for signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Jayme on 2/25/05 10:04am
Msg #22405

Hi there! I am attending a closing this afternoon at a local realtors office. The transaction involves a refi and a purchase. WHen I was contracted to do the signing, I was told that the docs would be e-mailed to me, which is normal. I called to check on the docs this morning and was told that they were oveernighted to the broker....which is a first for me.... My questions are...do brokers generally receive the docs and how involved should the broker be in that actual signing with the borrowers today?

Please let me know your thoughts

Reply by Paul_IL on 2/25/05 10:25am
Msg #22408

They most likely overnighted the docs to the brokers office because of the checks for the purchase. The agents will just sit there and let you handle the transaction. Get there early and go over the closing instructions since you will most likely have to disperse the included checks.

Reply by Jayme on 2/25/05 11:08am
Msg #22420

Thanks, Paul!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.