Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Cash Purchases - Foreclosures/HUD etc...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Shane_IN on 2/24/05 10:16pm
Msg #22295

Closed my first cash purchase.... made a great contact with the realtor that handles them, who mentioned that he was actively looking for a reliable closer for his deals as the last 2 notaries he used didn't handle them well. (appearance and demeanor were his reasons)...

Anyway, 6-8 pages of docs.... and full fee... talk about a great contact.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/24/05 10:36pm
Msg #22310

I too love cash purchases. I'd do them all day if I could. They're faster than HELOCs and usually the buyer is satisfied before starting the signing. Warranty deed may be the only document notarized in the whole package.

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/25/05 9:10am
Msg #22395

Are the cash purchases few and far between? Or, do you find with many people retiring that this is becoming somewhat of the "norm". Just curious, thanks!!!

Reply by Shane_IN on 2/25/05 10:48am
Msg #22413

I definitely don't see it as a norm... BUT

Like I said in the title, it seems to be foreclosures and HUD homes that people use for investment properties... a lot of people have taken to buying foreclosures/HUDs and then repairing them and reselling them... those seem to be what I'm doing...investment properties.

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 2/25/05 9:51am
Msg #22403

Shane, please email me direct, I have some questions. [e-mail address]. Thanks.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.