Certified Signing Services, Inc. - Houston
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 2/6/05 9:17am
Msg #19551

Anyone care to comment on this company?

I have done a search everywhere imaginable to get a history. No results except for those of my own previous queries.

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 2/6/05 1:54pm
Msg #19574

I've Had One Experience with Them...

...& it wan't bad. They called on 12/22/2004 to have me do an e-doc signing on 12/23/2004. They met my fee (considerably more than $100) & I was paid on 01/27/2005. I don't recall any other significant problems with the signing itself. Not much to go on, I know...but that's all I got!

Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/6/05 5:49pm
Msg #19579

Re: I've Had One Experience with Them...

Great! Thank you Dennis.

Brenda

Reply by jojo_MN on 2/6/05 8:20pm
Msg #19591

I've done three signings for them, nice to work with. Haven't been paid yet (all within the last six weeks), but I don't consider them late, yet.

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/7/05 9:42am
Msg #19610

Same here. Thanks Jojo.
B

Reply by Anybody on 2/7/05 6:51pm
Msg #19691

They pay once a month on the 15th. In April they are going to start cutting checks on the 1st and the 15th.

Reply by Illinois Notary on 6/7/05 8:25pm
Msg #43033

I saw your 2/6/05 post after I took a signing from them today. When I went to their website to register online, I found out I was required to sign a contract and non-compete agreement that they failed to mention when they called. The non-compete agreement (Pg. 5) says you will not work for, nor accept work from the title companies they work for a period of 2 years after your agreement with them is cancelled. The way I read it, I am giving up all rights to ever work for that title company again even if it is thru another signing company. So, I declined the job. I am hard pressed to believe other notaries would be willing to sign their rights away via this agreement either, but you can check it out for yourself.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.