Notary Rotary
Closeline.com/Titlemania.com?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Misty on 2/15/05 6:51pm
Msg #20696

I just received an email from them asking if they would like me to do a closing. I responded and said yes and did all the necessaries. Then the next thing I know they sent me the same closing to accept again. So thinking I had done something wrong I accepted it again. Does anybody know about this company? Should I be weary? I would think someone would have called me after I accepted it the first time. Now Im just waiting to see if I get another email asking me to accept it. I went to the website to try to find a phone number to call and couldnt. Any input on this company would be greatly appreciated! thanx.
Misty

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 2/15/05 7:02pm
Msg #20697

see this message thread

Msg #1766

Reply by Mike/NJ on 2/15/05 8:56pm
Msg #20716

When there is a closing in your area they send emails to notaries and you bid on the job. If you are the lowest bid or the only bid they will contact you.

Our company has had a few notices from them and we did 2 closings in 2004 for them. They will pay what you ask if you win the bid war and they pay quickly.

Reply by Indiana Notary on 2/16/05 2:02am
Msg #20739

Misty,
Did you go on line and read their Notary Agreement? I did and they state that,
if the loan does not close or if the borrower resends after you have had the docs signed, you will not be paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.