Notary Rotary
DON'T USE STAPLES!!!!
Notary Discussion History

DON'T USE STAPLES!!!!
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by MORITZ - PETER on 2/8/05 6:25pm
Msg #19829

DON'T USE STAPLES!!!!

As small businesses, we need the "bigger" businesses to understand how important we are! If in the future, you need to order supplies, may I suggest NOT using STAPLES! There are many companies out there that actually would welcome your office supply order AND deliver the next day, as promised. Please make note and give our business a voice! Bless you all!
:} Lori

Reply by Rick / WA on 2/8/05 8:10pm
Msg #19841

What's the problem? I am a small business owner and always get good service from them.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 2/8/05 8:48pm
Msg #19843

I have the same question, what is wrong with Staples? I spend quite a bit there and get at least a $30 coupon every month for my paper and other supplies. I probably spend $400 a month there.

Reply by CaliNotary on 2/8/05 10:15pm
Msg #19864

I only got a $6 coupon. But hey, it beats a sharp stick in the eye!

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/8/05 10:21pm
Msg #19865

Boy, I guess they don't like you. Smiley Lately I've been getting $30 printing/copying discounts, $50 online discounts and free shipping discounts. Unfortunately, I don't need to do that much shopping at Staples. Or maybe I should do more and resell the stuff to unwary notaries. (Naw, wouldn't do that.)

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/8/05 10:31pm
Msg #19867

I want coupons. What do I need to do? I shop Office Max, but will change for coupons.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/8/05 10:36pm
Msg #19871

They are part of the Staple Business Advantage program. Sign up, it's free.

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/8/05 10:44pm
Msg #19875

I will check it out. I guess Peter's post is backfiring.

Just goes to show, any advertising is good advertising.

AND, this is the main reason you DO NOT mention your competitors name in advertising.

Reply by Jon on 2/8/05 11:45pm
Msg #19887

I signed up for the Staples rewards a while ago and OfficeMax has the same thing that I signed up for yesterday.

Reply by Dellaca on 2/8/05 10:36pm
Msg #19872

I don't get coupons either and I use staples, you can send them to Becca and Me.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/8/05 10:09pm
Msg #19860

As others have said, what's the problem you are experiencing? I've been a happy Staples customer for years. Get discount coupons all the time. Plus, they deliver, sometimes free for larger orders (like 3 cases of paper).

It may be that the store you visited didn't handle the situation correctly. If so, it should be brought to Staples corporate attention.

Reply by Bob-Chicago on 2/8/05 11:43pm
Msg #19885

Possible Misunderstanding

Peter may have been saying that he prfesrs paper clips.
Avoids those nasty staple cuts
I buy my stuff at Sams or Costco
Have one of each within 10 minutes.
My wife works for a Doctor, so I get more drug co pens than I have room for

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.