Msg #21097

Does Anyone Know CertifiedSignings pay schedule or

Do they pay?

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/17/05 6:14pm
Msg #21103

19551 Try this message thread if you mean certifiedsigning.com

Reply by Anonymous on 2/17/05 7:41pm
Msg #21117

Thank you! I read this thread but just forgot about it. I did find out from certified signing they will hold your checks if you don't have an agreement and w-9 signed. Brenda, you are appreciated.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 2/18/05 6:03am
Msg #21143

I just did my first signing for them last night. They never mentioned the agreement or W-9.

Reply by Go To Website on 2/18/05 10:12am
Msg #21160

Not mentioned to me either but if I were you I would get those things to them so you can get paid on the 15th. Just in case! I don't know if your like me, but I like to get paid ASAP and waiting just kills my budget and pocketbook.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 2/18/05 12:12pm
Msg #21200

Will do....

Funny they found me on here and mentioned nothing about it. I didn't register on their website. They require you to take a training course if you have less than 2 years experience.

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/18/05 4:07pm
Msg #21238

Hugh & Ted

Nonny said: "Thank you! I read this thread but just forgot about it. I did find out from certified signing >>>they will hold your checks if you don't have an agreement and w-9 signed.<<< Brenda, you are appreciated."

You are welcome, Nonny...however, for Ted and Hughness...Whadda ya think fellers?

I am sure they can do whatever they want to attempt, however, they have a rather rigid non-compete clause in their contract which I am not willing to sign.

If they hire a notary for three assignments without requiring the non-compete contract so on and so forth, isn't that a bit like holding your check hostage to get the contract signed?

I called to follow up on an invoice from January 6 and was told that I'd have to call and talk to Max on Monday morning. Last time I called to inquire what would be required to get paid, I talked to Max and he said I had to talk to someone else.

Annoying.

Reply by HisHughness on 2/18/05 4:40pm
Msg #21251

Re: Hugh & Ted

Tell them you are not going to sign any &^%$#@+*% non-compete agreement, and to mail you your *&)^%$#)#@ check. They actually don't need the W9 either, until such time as your fees reach $600, but that's not worth arguing about. Just insist on the check.

Or tell them you'll sign their *&)^%$#)#@ non-compete agreement when they sign an exclusive agent agreement guaranteeing you income of $2,000 a month.

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/18/05 5:47pm
Msg #21276

I love it. That's what I thought.

Smiley

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/18/05 5:12pm
Msg #21264

Brenda,

Within your scenario, I think one key issue would really be one of notice. Whether the nsa was put on notice prior to doing any of the signings that such a contract would have to be signed prior to the receipt of payment.

I have not read the contract in question, but I suppose an argument could be made as to the legal sustainability of the non-compete clause. But that is another matter.

Are they also holding up your check relating to the January 6th invoice pending receipt of such an agreement?

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/18/05 5:20pm
Msg #21267

**Are they also holding up your check relating to the January 6th invoice pending receipt of such an agreement?**

I think so, but cannot get a straight answer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.