Finding a phone number
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Jon on 2/18/05 8:33pm
Msg #21293

Finding a phone number

Reply by Jon on 2/18/05 8:36pm
Msg #21294

Sorry about that.

I need to find an online directory that will do reverse look ups(I think that is what they are called). I saw them discussed somewhere and don't remember where. I did a quick search on "directory" and didn't find anything. If anyone knows of one off hand, I would appreciate it. I'm getting ready to leave and don't have time to Google and them look at all the sites.

thanks.

Reply by Lynn Carroll on 2/18/05 8:39pm
Msg #21295

I usually use reversephonedirectory.com For addresses, reverseaddressdirectory.com

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/18/05 8:58pm
Msg #21299

Jon,

Well, you may be pleased to know that you are not imagining things, because I remember seeing what you are talking about. But don't remember exactly where it was. But I believe it was something different than what Lynne mentioned.

Reply by Joseph_CA on 2/18/05 9:04pm
Msg #21301

http://www.anywho.com/

Reply by Slarty_FL on 2/18/05 9:31pm
Msg #21307

Another resource is Verizon's Superpages (www.superpages.com). You can search by keyword, name, address, phone number to get any listing which will proivide you with the rest (i.e. - entering phone number will get you name, address; entering address will get you name, phone number, etc.). Much better for businesses than indviduals, but I find it frequently handy.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 2/18/05 11:55pm
Msg #21326

There are many sites that do reverse phone number lookups. Do your google search on "reverse phone"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.