Notary Rotary
Forget turning down business, ........
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Alabama on 2/16/05 2:50pm
Msg #20844

Is anyone's business picking up and are you being offered a descent wage. I agree with the many previous post about turning down low fee closings but I'm wondering if business is picking up from last month.

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/16/05 3:00pm
Msg #20846

It has for me. I've already done as many signings this month as I did all of last month.

Reply by Charm_AL on 2/16/05 3:03pm
Msg #20848

where in Alabama are you?

Reply by Alabama on 2/16/05 3:25pm
Msg #20854

Birmingham n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 2/16/05 4:09pm
Msg #20864

Re: Birmingham

You may see many notaries in your area. Competion and notaries taking $50. assignments. I had a similiar conversation with a notary just starting out down there and she couldn't find anyone that would take her along on a signing.
I've been contacting every good ss I can get ahold of and it's starting to pay off. Three total at the end of Nov and end of Dec, six in Jan, four so far for Feb.
Good Luck

Reply by Alabama on 2/16/05 4:16pm
Msg #20868

Re: Birmingham

Good Luck! I've had a steady business for the last two years or so. I'm just seeing a lot of complaining. I always take what I can get, I've been in this business too long to take anything for granted.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.