Notary Rotary
Great lakes notary
Notary Discussion History

Great lakes notary
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by cms on 2/25/05 11:54am
Msg #22439

Great lakes notary

I have been doing jobs for this company for about 6 months now at 125-150 per closing. No problems..quick payments..easy to deal with..It's all good. Did a closing in December..still haven't been paid in full. OK..things happen it will get straightened out. Now...they apparently went on a "marketing blitz". OK...sounds good right? Here's the thing, they want to pay me $85.00 to perform the same closings as before. And that's not all...you have to pay for the privilege to receive work from them. Am I crazy or is this a bad idea? I have refused to work for them any longer and I was just wondering if anyone else has had any problems like this with this company or any other. It seems to me that if we (as CSA's) stick together these types of things wont happen.

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/25/05 12:35pm
Msg #22451

Thanks for the insight. Still not paid, huh?

This reminds me of a true story I heard last week:

Student needed money badly for something while in college. The town was in a depressed economy. He took out a $1 ad and PO Box for $15. He advertised:

Local Employment Opportunities (unpublished)
$5 to RUSH
Send to P O Box...

And, he fraudulently netted $235 on a $16 investment.

Of course it's pure fraud in this sense...no connection I am sure... but for some reason hearing your story made me think about this.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.