Notary Rotary
Heavyweight Title Co.- Owings Mills
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Mysti_FL on 2/24/05 6:38pm
Msg #22245

This company (and I thought the company said "such and such from National Mtg", but when I received an email it gave the above name, from Owings Mills, MD.

I am scheduled to do a job with them tomorrow. Anybody ever hear of them? They are not on the "Signing Services" tab of this site (PS, do the companies post in this tab or do we add a company each time we do a job for one not listed???).

Mysti

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 2/24/05 6:40pm
Msg #22246

see this thread

Msg #9358

Reply by Linda derogatis on 2/24/05 7:47pm
Msg #22253

Hi, Yes I work for heavyweight. Nice bunch of people. JUST REMEMBER TO BILL THEM. They give you fair $ for your work. Have been working with them for about 6 mo.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 2/24/05 8:24pm
Msg #22259

Thank you both. I will review the thread.

Reply by Larry LaSov on 2/24/05 10:07pm
Msg #22285

I live about 5 miles from Owings Mills. I've never heard of Heavyweight Title, and cannot locate them in the telephone book. I wonder if they use a different name for their local service.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 2/24/05 10:40pm
Msg #22312

Hi Larry,
Remember, the person who called me mentioned a different name. I think she said National. The email says they are on Red Run Blvd. in Owings Mills.
Mysti

Reply by Larry LaSov on 2/24/05 10:50pm
Msg #22319

Thanks for the reply. I'm very familiar with Red Run Blvd (leads to the Owings Mill Mall). Must be a way to find them. My guess is they are not in need of any additional local signing agents as this area is fairly saturated.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 2/25/05 2:13am
Msg #22367

Finding local companies not in phone book

Your local town (city? county?) hall should have a record of the business name AND who owns the name, probably with an address. It is a public record. (Just be aware that the address listed may not be the [current] office location.)

There are reasons++ why a person/business would not want to be listed in the phone book.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 2/24/05 8:29pm
Msg #22263

OK, read the thread. Although they sent me the phone number to the client, I have not yet called them because nothing else was sent. I sent them an email stating that when they sent me the work order, I would contact them. The appointment is tomorrow at 7:00 PM and the phone numbers include the borrower's cell phones. Are ya'll comfortable with this procedure that I have done? Or should I go ahead and call them tonight?

Thanks

Reply by Anonymous on 2/25/05 7:00am
Msg #22373

Re: Heavyweight Title Co.- Owings Mills....Great company

I have been working for Heavyweight Title in Owings Mills for 5 years doing title work and closings. They are a great company. Brad Wolfe is one of the main men that orders closings. He is such a sweetheart. Sometimes he forgets to send me a confirmation and I call him and remind him. If they say you have a deal going, you have one. I have never waited more than 30 days to get paid. I have been to their office. They are reputable.
If you are curious where the name "Heavyweight" came from, the attorneys that own the company were professional boxer (and did very well). I don't think they do it anymore, they make more money being attorneys.

Reply by Loretta Reed on 2/25/05 7:00am
Msg #22374

Re: Heavyweight Title Co.- Owings Mills....Great company

I have been working for Heavyweight Title in Owings Mills for 5 years doing title work and closings. They are a great company. Brad Wolfe is one of the main men that orders closings. He is such a sweetheart. Sometimes he forgets to send me a confirmation and I call him and remind him. If they say you have a deal going, you have one. I have never waited more than 30 days to get paid. I have been to their office. They are reputable.
If you are curious where the name "Heavyweight" came from, the attorneys that own the company were professional boxer (and did very well). I don't think they do it anymore, they make more money being attorneys.

Reply by Anonymous on 2/25/05 7:01am
Msg #22375

Re: Heavyweight Title Co.- Owings Mills....I was anonymous

Before I was me. (Just on this thread)

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 2/25/05 4:09pm
Msg #22499

I have done two signings for Heavyweight Title. They met my fee and paid me within two weeks. I'll take all I can get from them!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.