Notary Rotary
How is the Final Step to work for?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Charles -MD on 2/1/05 10:56am
Msg #19007

I have worked with this company for about three . They send me alot of work and they follow through with everything from start to finish. Thier staff is wonderful.
Has any agents had any bad experiences with them?

Reply by Loretta Reed on 2/1/05 11:04am
Msg #19011

I did a search and found several responses that they do not pay at all or pay low fees.

Reply by Amanda-VA on 2/1/05 12:43pm
Msg #19033

They take forever to pay you and you have to keep calling to follow up.

Reply by Camille on 2/1/05 12:51pm
Msg #19034

I didn't get paid until I started turning their work down, then 2 checks came inside of three days. I'm unsure if I will take work from them again.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 2/1/05 3:25pm
Msg #19051

Was paid within 35 days; they met my fee & I haven't had any problems with them.
Very friendly staff.

Reply by JanetK/CA on 2/2/05 2:21pm
Msg #19173

I let myself get talked into taking an assignment from them a few months back, then read the negative posts. I figured I would never see payment. At some point past 30 days, I called and was told that one of their largest clients bounced a check to them for approx. $60k. I was told that the SA checks were made out, but they wouldn't have the money honor them (and therefore couldn't mail them) for another couple/few ? weeks (he gave me a date - I don't remember exact timing). Lo and behold, the check arrived within a few days of the promised date and it cleared. Frankly, I was impressed that I was able to speak with a live person (on my first attempt), he was polite and honest with me, and followed through as promised. I'll leave it to all of you to draw your own conclusions.

Reply by JanetK/CA on 2/2/05 2:22pm
Msg #19174

I let myself get talked into taking an assignment from them a few months back (for less than my usual fee, but very close by), then read the negative posts. I figured I would never see payment. At some point past 30 days, I called and was told that one of their largest clients bounced a check to them for approx. $60k. I was told that the SA checks were made out, but they wouldn't have the money honor them (and therefore couldn't mail them) for another couple/few ? weeks (he gave me a date - I don't remember exact timing). Lo and behold, the check arrived within a few days of the promised date and it cleared. Frankly, I was impressed that I was able to speak with a live person (on my first attempt), he was polite and honest with me, and followed through as promised. I'll leave it to all of you to draw your own conclusions.

Reply by JanetK/CA on 2/2/05 2:23pm
Msg #19175

Oops... Didn't stop the first one fast enough... nm

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.