Notary Rotary
I gave up on Quickbooks, anyone care to share their Excell f
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca/FL on 2/1/05 7:04pm
Msg #19070

I just don't have the time right now to teach myself Quickbooks.

Last spring someone posted that they used an Excel format and would share the template. At that time, I only had Works spreadsheet.

If anyone out there has a template or form that I can copy & paste, I sure would appreciate it. April 15th will be here before we know it and I hate to show up at the tax mans office with my legal sized copy paper box full of last years work.

Reply by Becca_FL on 2/1/05 7:06pm
Msg #19071

Here's my link..........n/m

Reply by fiKS on 2/1/05 7:35pm
Msg #19076

For future....

Hi Becca, I can't help you with your immediate need. But if you ever want to try Quickbooks again, I'd be happy to help you get started. Just post here.

Reply by Dotti_CA on 2/2/05 1:20pm
Msg #19167

Becca, I'm so glad to hear someone else express frustration with Quickbooks. I'm currently using it only for invoicing and receiving payment plus the reports that come with that. I've always considered myself a reasonably intelligent person but QB makes me feel like a dunce. Dotti

Reply by Tony (FL) on 2/2/05 5:06pm
Msg #19189

Check out the Tracking System and Schedule C Tracking Workbook that I offer for sale on my website.

http://floridaloancloser.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.