Notary Rotary
Is this a new Lender or ?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by kmnotary_CA on 2/13/05 8:26am
Msg #20456

I am curious about a company called "Amerifirst." I don't know if I have spelled it right, but phonetically it is this way.

I'm curious because I got a call to do 2 signings and neither borrower had taled to the lender, and neither knew the terms of their "loan". The SS sent docs, and I called for the appointments, and both clients stated they had not agreed to anything, and had not been contacted regarding the terms.

When I called the SS back, they called lender, and told me that indeed the terms weren't completed, and they would work on it Monday, and sign on Tuesday.

Seems pretty unprofessional to me. Anyone else have any experience with this company?

Reply by mike/ca on 2/13/05 12:19pm
Msg #20476

are they out of san diego?

Reply by kmnotary_CA on 2/13/05 1:35pm
Msg #20497

I don't know where they are, but a CA signing agency was the one that arranged it. Sounds like Ameriquest to me, maybe with a different name.

Reply by mike/ca on 2/13/05 5:07pm
Msg #20533

there was a company down in san diego that did the same thing to me and it was ameriquest
they try to rush the loan before the borrowers agree, in my case another company hired me for the same signing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.