Notary Rotary
Just took one for the team
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by ItsMe123 on 2/10/05 10:38am
Msg #20064

Wentworth just called. They asked my normal fee and then offered me an increased fee if I could do a signing today very close to my home. For me, as an experienced notary, that set off a red flag. I looked at this board and looked at GMN and my red flag had a reason to be up. I called back and told the person who called me exactly this "Unfortuantly for you, your company has a horrible reputation for not paying notaries, therefor I am going to have to decline your assignment" Obivously I did not refer them to anyone in my area though I was tempted to refer them to the guy who always tries to undercut me---lol

Reply by Lee/AR on 2/10/05 11:25am
Msg #20068

Good for you! Yea, team! You go, 123! (n/m)

Reply by Denise Maza on 2/10/05 11:58am
Msg #20071

Re: Good for you! Yea, team! You go, 123! (n/m)

YEA! TEAM! YOU GO, I GO, EVERYONE SHOULD GO! Smiley

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/10/05 1:39pm
Msg #20100

Re: the Michigan project

Hi,

i was just wondering as to what your time framework was for starting your new position and the Michigan project that you mentioned which I guess was a week or so ago. TX much.

Reply by ItsMe123 on 2/10/05 10:09pm
Msg #20152

Ted--we are still in formalities. I see a month do the road or so

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/10/05 10:32pm
Msg #20161

Itsme123,

Thanks much for the info. I trust other Michigan notaries saw this too.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 2/10/05 2:49pm
Msg #20107

Wenthworth should be avoided at a cost. They do not pay their notaries and I am one of them. I am going to have to take them to small claims court.
Has anyone ever been successful at collecting money owed by these people?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.