Notary Rotary
Link Exchange
Notary Discussion History

Link Exchange
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Clay TX. on 2/15/05 11:39pm
Msg #20733

Link Exchange

If any of you are interested in exchanging links, please visit our site at http://www.superiornotaryservices.com/resources/. We are interested in exchanging links with professional sites that are related to our industry...like - mortgage companies, notaries, title companies, appraisers and inspectors. If you are interested please visit our site and add your link. Thanks.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/16/05 7:41am
Msg #20749

I went to your site and had a difficult time in locating the "add" link button. And then I just got tired of trying to jump through all the hoops to get my site added. I simply find it too inconvenient to do it. I personally don't feel I need to set up an account with ID and password just to create a link. Further, the "reciprocal" agreement should be one of trust. You may wish to visit my referral page (http://pawnotary.com/referrals.htm) add your link. There are no logins required and the reciprocity is on the honor system.

Reply by Clay TX. on 2/16/05 11:46pm
Msg #20971

WOW!! PAW - Thanks...

...for the negative comments about my site. Sorry to hear about your short attention span and inability to follow directions. However, I liked the way you used the opportunity to promote your site, while discrediting mine. Obviously your mother failed to teach you any manors or respect for others. You must be a real disappointment, but I do hope you get the attention you are looking for. Thanks again.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/17/05 7:29am
Msg #20999

Re: WOW!! PAW - Thanks...

You put up a site and I gave you my opinion about it. I never said that I had couldn't follow your directions, only that I think that there's no need to jump through all the hoops you have in order to offer a reciprocal link. This is not e-commerce, at least for me and my site is not intended as such. If that's what you are attempting to do, fine. If you think that is "discrediting" then so be it. However, I did not discredit your site only offered an opinion. Further having site links on ones own site does not promote it. It is having links TO your site on other sites that promote it.

I don't need to seek attention either, as almost anyone here, and other places, can tell you. I've been around the block a few times.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.