Notary Rotary
Link my website to my profile
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Korey Humphreys on 2/23/05 12:40pm
Msg #22004

How do I link my website to my profile???

I've tried the HTML code provided by Notary Rotary in that icon on my start page that says "View profiel on Notary Rotary."

However I'm using WYSIWYG Editor for Explorer. How would I add the direct link to my profile using WYSIWYG?

The notary icon is on my webpage but you can't link to my profile.

Thanks in advance!!!

FYI: WYSIWYG = What you see is what you get. I thought I'd share that because some people don't know what WYSIWYG stands for.

http://massachusetts.notary4hire.com

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/23/05 1:03pm
Msg #22007

Notary4Hire has a way to edit the HTML code. Not exactly sure how to do it, but I know it can be done as others have done. You may need to ask Notary4Hire exactly how to do it.

I think you need to do the following:

1. Create a text box
2. Enter the HTML text into the text box
3. Check off <CR> directly under the text box
4. Save changes

Reply by Slarty_FL on 2/23/05 9:13pm
Msg #22075

FWIW, IMHO linking to your profile might be something to avoid from a marketing standpoint. Once you have someone on your website, you don't want to give them any reason to leave, let alone go to a site where they might find a competitor they find more interesting. I'm toying with the idea of taking my links page off altogether for that very reason...I just haven't found anything good to replace it with yet. Of course, YMMV. Thoughts?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.