Notary Rotary
MA Notary ID on my profile ????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Korey Humphreys on 2/24/05 3:05pm
Msg #22207

I added my ID as my picture for my profile......... why does it come out kind of odd in color? It's a scanned copy of my Notary ID for Massachusetts, and when I saved it on my hard drive it looked exactly like my normal ID. But when I uploaded it on Notary Rotary, some color's changed.

Any suggestions as to how to change that?

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/24/05 3:25pm
Msg #22212

You probably scanned it in with 32-bit colors. Change your scanning to a lower resolution and color setting, like 256-colors or no more than 24-bit colors.

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/24/05 5:27pm
Msg #22236

Paul,

I must say I stand in awe. You seem to know everything. I guess, speaking for the rest of us, we weren't expecting you to be up on all this techie stuff too.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/24/05 6:04pm
Msg #22240

Between my Naval career and my banking career, I spent 15 years with two major computer manufacturers, 12 yrs with Wang Labs (mini and PC software/firmware development and 3 yrs with NEC Technologies (primarily in printer development) and did a stint with Microsoft in Windows development while at Wang and NEC. Plus owning and operating my own computer consulting firm. I still hold my Microsoft and Novell certifications, though I haven't done techie stuff in the past 5 years, so I'm a little behind on the "latest and greatest". There really hasn't been that much "new" stuff anyway, just a reapplication of the old stuff to make it do different things, better and faster.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 2/25/05 3:23pm
Msg #22490

Wow! I'm in serious awe! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.