Notary Rotary
MN Notaries
Notary Discussion History

MN Notaries
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Tyler Isenmann on 2/1/05 12:00pm
Msg #19024

MN Notaries

The Company I own is Twin Cities Mobile Notary and I am looking for experienced notaries who would like more work.
I have been very lucky through marketing and advertising that I have several companies that send me all of their MN signing work. Through the years I have now gotten busy enough to warrant help. I take great pride in the fact that these companies value my services enough to give me all their MN work and with the monies I have spent through marketing to "gain" their business I am not going to just "give" the work away. That would be like McD's telling BK to take their over-flow in the drive thru because they can't handle the rush...and then BK could steal their business away. McD's would just hire more help! Believe me I have referred others and they under cut prices to take the jobs and I wont do that again.
Thus I have started my "network" of notaries, that work "for"me, that would like more assignments. I have built contracts with the companies to service their needs and am now looking for notaries who would like to benefit with more signings that I might not be able to go to myself. I'm not a signing company and never will be. If you are intersted, please feel free to contact me at [e-mail address] and we can talk.

Thanks and have a great day!

Reply by amy.p-mn on 2/1/05 7:48pm
Msg #19077

This is a great idea for getting extra work. I 'll be contacting you and hope that I can be a part of your network. It really doesn't matter how someone gets work as long as you get paid and anyone who wants to work for signing companies I think are asking them to just take money away from them. Thanks!

Reply by ken -mn on 2/1/05 8:30pm
Msg #19081

I would really like to get more work, I'm not sure how it is for you but things have slowed down for me. Is this something that you will continue from now on or is it just while your busy? I guess I can email you with those questions to.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.