Notary Rotary
Marketing
Notary Discussion History

Marketing
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Jess/WA on 2/3/05 11:31pm
Msg #19389

Marketing

Has anyone out there tried marketing directly to lenders & closing companies instead of using these signing services? I've read alot of non-payment issues and it seems to me that if I were a closing company, I would prefer to work directly with the signing agent visiting my bowers. That way I could make sure the documents are signed by a qualified individual who has proven to me to know the state laws and notary regulations.

Reply by Rick / WA on 2/4/05 9:52am
Msg #19413

What part of WA areyou from? I am located in Preston - just east of Isaquah. Good Luck. I thought of that and the Puget Sound area is a tough nut to crack. Most places stay with who they know!!!!

Reply by Jess / WA on 2/7/05 8:05pm
Msg #19697

Is it tough because the market out here is saturated? I'm in pierce county area and I've been hearing that alot but all those telling me that were strictly going through signing agencies, so I figured maybe these folks hadn't tried directly contacting the closing companies. Just thought I'd ask
Thanks for the input Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.