Notary Rotary
NNA Conference
Notary Discussion History

NNA Conference
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Kath_CA on 2/16/05 11:19am
Msg #20777

NNA Conference

I see a lot of press about the NNA on this site, some good, some not. Just curious how many of you are going to attend the conference in May/June in Vegas?

Reply by HisHughness on 2/16/05 12:26pm
Msg #20805

Are you looking for a roommate? Do you own a liquor store? Do you have a trust fund? Can you afford a bass boat?

Reply by Kath_CA on 2/16/05 12:36pm
Msg #20810

Yes, of course, I'm on this site because I possess 3 out of the last 4 items. Love your humor!!!

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/16/05 2:34pm
Msg #20837

Kath,

I was holding my breath that you were familiar with Hugh's normal feminine banter. Ahh, now I can breath out........

Reply by HisHughness on 2/16/05 2:42pm
Msg #20838

Ted_MI sighs:

***I was holding my breath that you were familiar with Hugh's normal feminine banter.***

Please. My banter is anything but feminine. It is about as testosterone-engorged as banter can be.

Reply by Kath_CA on 2/16/05 3:35pm
Msg #20860

Yes, I'm a fan, but quite a descriptive response there, Hugh!

Reply by IZZY/CA on 2/16/05 5:21pm
Msg #20883

I HAVE A TIME SHARE IN VEGAS, 5 MINUTES FROM THE STRIP, LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED [e-mail address]

Reply by HisHughness on 2/16/05 6:07pm
Msg #20895

IZZY suggests:

***I HAVE A TIME SHARE IN VEGAS, 5 MINUTES FROM THE STRIP, LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED [e-mail address]***

I guess I could substitute the time share for a bass boat. How big a chest do you have? And does it have hair on it? The answer to the first question is more important than the answer to the second.

Speaking of which: I proposed to my Beautiful & Talented Wife, now my Beautiful & Talented Estranged Wife and soon to be my Beautiful & Talented Ex-Wife, on Valentine's Day 1999. Thereafter, I wrote her a sonnet and gave it to her, framed, every Valentine's (until 2003; that was the year she told me the sonnets were nice, but she would rather I swab a toilet every now and then. Not exactly the thing to say to get the creative juices flowing.) This year she is suing me for a divorce. She called and wished me a happy Valentine's Day.

Cold, cold, cold. Texas women are in a league of their own when it comes to cruelty.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 2/17/05 4:59pm
Msg #21089

Don't tell me - you're getting a divorce????
Ican't imagine why you talented wife doesn'twant to be with you...
What a shame!

Reply by HisHughness on 2/17/05 5:04pm
Msg #21090

Stephanie sympathizes:

***Don't tell me - you're getting a divorce????
Ican't imagine why you talented wife doesn'twant to be with you...
What a shame!***

Do you by any chance own a bass boat? Or a liquor store?

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/17/05 5:43pm
Msg #21094

Cold, cold, cold. Texas women...

Hugh said: "Cold, cold, cold. Texas women are in a league of their own when it comes to cruelty."

Thank you. Hugh, I am honored.

Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.