Notary Rotary
Nations Direct
Notary Discussion History

Nations Direct
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 2/2/05 10:31pm
Msg #19239

Nations Direct

Well, I am getting rejected before I even get started. I sent all of my info. to Nations Direct and received a call today. She said she had received everything and had a question about my fee schedule. She wanted to tell me that they don't pay a cancellation fee unless the cancellation occured while I was driving to an appt. I told her that I wouldn't accept that, and that my cancellation fee was $35.00 for 2 hours or less. She said "then we won't be needing your services". I said fine, and that was that. It seems that all I am getting is these types of calls. Either this, or they offer $40.00 for a signing and I say no. I am starting to get discouraged! Some words of encouragement would be appreciated!!!!!

Reply by Ernest_CT on 2/2/05 10:51pm
Msg #19244

Hang in there!

You're doing what is right for you! You cannot afford to accept a signing for a very low fee, refuse another call (for possibly a higher fee!) for the same scheduled time, then have the low-fee-paying service cancel the signing on short notice without compensating you.

If all of us kept to our principles, then there would be nowhere for these low-rent, bottom-feeders to call.

Keep turning down the $40 signings. You'll be doing everyone a favor. Those people who do accept the low fees will starve.

Reply by ColleenCa on 2/2/05 10:54pm
Msg #19246

Re: Hang in there!

Thank you! Thank god I have a day job!!!

Reply by carlosnyc on 2/3/05 12:45am
Msg #19263

Collen just keep signing up with as many companies as you can. Someone will meet your fee.

Reply by Joseph on 2/3/05 7:37pm
Msg #19368

I havent started yet, but its ridicuolos how some people are accepting 50.00 dollars assigments, even if you get 25.00 extra for the edocs, still too low. Probbably you will spend like 3 or 4 hours in each signing, and eventually the SS will not even pay you!!.

If you could do 50.00 dollars signings, well we better do 3 or more a day but I think I m just dreaming.

Joseph.

Even people like JoanBergstrom is doing cheap signings and flooding LA area with notaries.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.