Notary Rotary
Nations Direct
Notary Discussion History

Nations Direct
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Douw Smit on 2/24/05 11:30am
Msg #22170

Nations Direct

Can anyone please give me the link to Nations Direct, as I cannot find them on the net.

Reply by Ronald Philbrick on 2/24/05 11:36am
Msg #22171

www.signing-services.com

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/24/05 11:46am
Msg #22174

Nations Direct...

Folks that are curious about ND's methods and practice will be enlightened by visiting www.signing-services.com

Based on Earlier Reports re Nations Direct...For Instance:

In another thread Michael Jimenez said:---> "But if you think about it, the mortgage industry is a very competitive industry, and for a signing service to survive in the industry,>> they have to offer competitive rates to the lenders and title companies."<<

Nations Direct provides the following for a $150 fee <----That's what other SSs charge!!

---
And a few more nuggets of interest...

We schedule the appointment with your borrower. This will assure that your customer is being seen at his or her convenience and not the convenience of the notary. <--- This wording is very appealing to a notary!

Instructions for Notaries: **You must call our office when you arrive at the appointment. This is the #1 "Golden Rule" at Nations Direct.** <-------- Interesting...

Dont' worry, >>we will have our notary work out a witness for the closing.<< <----- More insight into the notary's job requirements with ND?

We call 24 hours in advance to confirm appointments with the borrower and the notary <--- Why?

Reply by Douw Smit FL on 2/24/05 9:33pm
Msg #22272

Re: Nations Direct...

From all the comments about them I think I will not give them a chance to drive the "market" down. Brenda thanks for the heads up.

Reply by RM/Ca on 2/25/05 12:00am
Msg #22342

Re: Nations Direct...

They don't offer more than 45 per signing and I refuse as others should. I now it seems tempting for the new and desperate but keep in mind you will do a dis-service to yourself and the industry.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.