Notary Rotary
Nations Signature Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Barbara L So. Calif on 2/18/05 9:38am
Msg #21156

BEWARE: Nations Signature Service in Kansas City DOES NOT honor their agreed upon fee.
I have the agreed fee in writing, then they under paid me by $25.00. It took quite a lot of "arguing" with Ann in the Accounts Payable Department to have her agree to send me the balance of my agreed fee.

Reply by janCA on 2/18/05 10:21am
Msg #21163

Barbara, what was their reasoning in wanting to underpay you the $25?

Reply by Barbara L/CA on 2/19/05 1:22am
Msg #21333

I was told that the person that quaranteed my signing fee doesn't work for Nations Signing Service, but works for Nations Lending, so she did not want to honor my signing fee. When I challenged her on the very possible fact that both of those companies are more than likely owned by the same "parent" company, she did not deny that. She finally agreed to send me the balance of my signing fee ... time will tell.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 2/18/05 5:25pm
Msg #21269

I got a call the other day from them to do a signing that was 80 miles away. I quoted my fee and she said that it shows it was only 12 miles from me. I told her that was wrong and that it was about 4 counties away. I told her that I could do it but that the fee would be considerably higher. She said OK and that she would send me a confirmation, when I did not get one I called and they were not showing me assigned to that signing. I said thanks then I will schedule other signings for that time. I told them that I could not drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back, plus time of signing and faxbacks, etc. for $50.00.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.