Notary Rotary
Need help with a CA company
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Heather Bernardi on 2/4/05 2:51pm
Msg #19433

Does anyone have any other information for a company called Independent Financial Mortgage? They called @ 6pm the night before thanksgiving asking me to do a closing for them , I already had 3 to do and couldnt get there till 11 pm . They called borrowers ...they said fine. I went ...Closing went fine sent info back and havent heard a word since. Emailed invoice to the address they gave me and nothing... emailed a few weeks later it came back to me...Faxed the invoice 2x ...and nothing Finally mailed them the invoice via reg mail and i received it back with a big stamp UNDELIVERABLE. The address I sent the package back to and also the invoice was 10 Pickering Circle , Ladera Ranch, CA . Any help with info would be greatly appreciated !

Reply by Lori/CA on 2/4/05 9:19pm
Msg #19466

Heather,

Did a search in yellow pages and came up with two but not in Ladera Ranch but within 5 miles. I would try the other two as they have the same name and may have an affiliation (sp?) with them. 949-420-0010 and 949-586-4467. Also you can look under reverse look up select about the 3rd or 4th one down and you can type in the address and see if a number pops up. The first two companies you have to pay to do the reverse look up.

Hope this helpsSmiley

Lori

Reply by Heather Bernardi on 2/5/05 9:30am
Msg #19498

Thank you very much i will try to do that. Live and learn i guess , it just puts them on the top of my not to do list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.