Notary Rotary
NeedaNotary.net
Notary Discussion History

NeedaNotary.net
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 2/22/05 9:46am
Msg #21779

NeedaNotary.net

What's the scoop on this group. I have received several emails from them regarding a complimentary listing, but the amount is stated as $49.99.

One reason I am reluctant to sign up is there is a comment ability on the notary. It's not set up so the comment has to be verified.

Reply by Mike/NJ on 2/22/05 10:47am
Msg #21788

I signed up for the free listing and now I get emails every other week.. In the last email they said they will purge all uncompleted sign-ups.. Please do and get it over with.

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/22/05 2:48pm
Msg #21824

Thanks!

I received that threat awhile back too. Today I got the "password" I had "asked for."

Brenda

Reply by mike/ca on 2/22/05 3:26pm
Msg #21832

signed up for free about a month ago--haven't heard from anybody yet

Reply by Nd_WA on 2/22/05 4:23pm
Msg #21847

I've gotten blast emails from them 1-2 per week for the past 3 weeks regarding the same problem. I signed up with them awhile back and now they want copy of my commission, DL, Ins, and such to complete the profile.

I'm hesitated in responding to their request because they don't provide a phone number to call.

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/22/05 4:46pm
Msg #21855

Mike,

Boy, that is surprising . I signed up for the free listing too, in mid December. And I haven't heard boo from them, absolutely nada.

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/22/05 10:47pm
Msg #21923

I've been getting spam from them too.

The latest:

Dear Rebecca,
The password for floridasnotary@********* is *********

The subject line said my requested password. Huh? I never sent the requested info either.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.