Notary Rotary
OT: Hey Brenda...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 2/8/05 3:56pm
Msg #19807

thought you'd get a kick out of this one...

My hubby and I usually talk shop every evening and exchange ideas, thoughts, complaints, etc...Last night after getting a signing assignment from someone whom found me here, I was happily telling hubby - "Yeah this is great! Being a member at NotRot has proven to be one of my better moves." I added "and when I became a Premeire member my profile has gotten hit so much more, in fact I've gotten over 300 so far! "
He says "well about a hundred of those was me"....lol what a turkey - he says yeah, I like to check out your pic at work...Valentines Day - he's getting a dang picture frame!

Reply by BrendaTX on 2/8/05 9:22pm
Msg #19847

Charm said: >>He says "well about a hundred of those was me"....lol what a turkey - he says yeah, I like to check out your pic at work...Valentines Day - he's getting a dang picture frame! <<

You tell that man BrendaTx said he is probably
one of the smartest men I have ever heard of
in my entire life.

He gets an A++

Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.