Notary Rotary
Off subject....snowwwwwwwww
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce on 2/1/05 7:05am
Msg #18985

Anyone sick of this stuff yet? I can't wait til spring!!!!!!

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 2/1/05 7:15am
Msg #18987

Where are you from? How much snow have you gotten? We got over a foot last week and we've had light snow on and off since then. Yes, I'm pretty sick of it!!!

Reply by Mary Pierce on 2/1/05 7:33am
Msg #18993

I live in NE PA. It was -1 when I got up this morning....went outside to start up my car to warm it up and it was snowing again LOL....I used to live in NJ. What part of NJ are you from?

Reply by Joan-OH on 2/1/05 10:01am
Msg #19004

OH Yah! I'm sick of it alright.

I live in the Western Cleveland area and everyday countdown to my cruise on Feb 27th. I REALLY need it this year.

My daughter lives in Edinboro in NW PA. A few years ago, they got 241 inches of snow! It's getting to her too. She says it snows ALL THE TIME! Since she is donig her student teaching this semester, I got her snow tires. We rarely need them in Cleveland, but I also got some for my vehicle this year.

26 days until sunny skies.....counting down! :-)

Joan-OH

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 2/2/05 6:25am
Msg #19123

I live in Gloucester County--about 15 minutes from Philadelphia. Where did you live?

Reply by Eatha/PA on 2/1/05 11:04am
Msg #19012

I disliked snow until I got my dog, Bob, last year. He loves playing in the snow and I love to watch and throw his frozen rope for him to catch. And it's much, much easier to clean snow than spring rain mud off him - not looking forward to that!

Reply by Jennifer Rundall on 2/1/05 11:05am
Msg #19013

Oh the job of living in Phoenix, Arizona...Valley of the SUN!! Smiley Ok..sorry, I had to rub that in.

I do understand your pain...I am originally from Minnesota and have paid many years dues of living in the freezing cold and horrible snow. Hang in there...Spring is around the corner.

Smiley

Keepin warm in AZ

Reply by Charm_AL on 2/1/05 11:16am
Msg #19016

well...I lived that life too long! Moved to Alabama from Chi-Town a year and a half ago so that I could have more than 2 months of warm weather - best move I ever made!

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 2/1/05 11:55am
Msg #19023

Puxatawny Phil will let you know tomorrow if ...

you'll have a longer winter or not. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you will not have a longer winter :-). I grew up in Pittsburgh, know what you're going through - been in San Diego 33 years and loving it! We can drive to the snow here - just a couple hours away.

Reply by CarolynCO on 2/1/05 8:39pm
Msg #19083

Re: Try going through a drought--another side of story

It only takes living through several years of severe drought (this is our 11th or 12th year now), water rationing, municipal ordinances requiring homeowners to let lawn/trees die, dying city and mountain vegetation, mountain wild fires (3 years ago our cabin was less than a mile from a raging wild fire), and human and animal death from lack of snow/spring runoff that fill our dams for household water consumption, and you would appreciate the snow and actually pray for it and play like children in the rain without worrying abut your hair frizzing.

Even before our snow became so precious, I've always loved winters and the white stuff.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.