Notary Rotary
RTC
Notary Discussion History

RTC
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by fiKS on 2/28/05 10:11am
Msg #22836

RTC

Do you ever return more than one signed copy back to TC? I've always had the borrowers each sign 3 copies and left 2 copies with them. Got a package today. There's a page with large prints that say "borrowers must sign 3 copies of RTC or fees will be deducted". I've left a msg for them to call me back to clarify. I checked the borrower's copy of docs and there's only one copy of the RTC in their set.

Reply by LSR/NY on 2/28/05 10:25am
Msg #22839

I only send one back if all title holders are listed on one page.

When the borrower signs the RTC they are stating that they have received 2 completed copies each, so in total there are (5) signed copies if two names are listed on the RTC.

Sometimes I have gotten RTCs with each listed individually (assuming that there are only 2 people on title) then there are 2 originals to be returned and 2 for each title holder to keep .

I always check the borrowers pkg & pull them out to be signed. that way I know if I need to make any copies.

Reply by chrisaush,ca on 2/28/05 1:55pm
Msg #22873

I've had several companys want more than 1 back. Check the borrowers copies, as long as they have their copies, I just mail back all the rest. Call your contac to be sure.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.