Notary Rotary
Re: 800 Notary for you
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Ted_MI on 2/12/05 7:06am
Msg #20348

Anybody had experience with this company out of California? If so please elaborate. TX

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 2/12/05 8:00am
Msg #20352

Have one scheduled for them this weekend

Sherry called and was very pleasant and professional and met my my fee without question.

Reply by Jamie on 3/24/05 11:47am
Msg #27441

DO NOT ACCEPT ANY jobs FROM 800 NOTARY 4 U, CA

After being contracted by Sheri from Laguna Niguel, CA and her not wanting to pay my fee for a 3 hour drive, r/t, plus e-docs, she called back and requested my services after following-up w/ an order lacking the agreed fee!
After bringing this to her attention, she was quite upset and suggested I write it in myself! Of course there is no contract in that case - and I would not get paid nor would I have evidence for court if it came to that.
After checking, I was informed the docs had been sent to the title company. Why didn't I have them?
I called Sheri who had hired me, failed to put the fee on the order, and asked her where the docs were. She had searched & found someone cheaper (maybe closer).
SHE KEPT ME ON THE STRING IN CASE SHE COULD NOT FIND ANYONE CHEAPER!!
She told me I was FIRED! SHE PRECLUDED ME FROM ACCEPTING ANOTHER JOB AS WELL AS INSULTED ME!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.