Notary Rotary
Settlement Corp.
Notary Discussion History

Settlement Corp.
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by CaliNotary on 2/9/05 10:11pm
Msg #20017

Settlement Corp.

Anyone familiar with this company? I can't find anything good or bad about them on this board, and on the GMN board I've found both good and bad comments about them.

Reply by WALLY/CALI on 2/10/05 5:12pm
Msg #20124

I HAVE DONE A FEW JOBS FOR THEM. THEY WERE VERY EASY AND DOCS WERE ONTIME. THERE ARE NO FAX BACKS AFTER THE SIGNING. I HAVENT GOT PAID YET BUT I JUST DID THE JOBS FOR THEM IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS.

Reply by carlosnyc on 2/10/05 9:56pm
Msg #20145

I did one job for them waaaay back in July of 2004, finally got paid in September. They are out of Massapequa, New York and were rumored to be in conjuction with Thomas Sarianni. They have denied it.

Reply by NY Notary on 2/23/05 11:00am
Msg #21983

I do alot of business for them. The doc's are always on time, they pay once a month. They are not affiliated with Thomas Sirianni. They use to give him business but dropped him immediately if not sooner. Settlement is a great company to work for.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.