Notary Rotary
Signing services on this website
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by CaSigner on 2/28/05 6:44pm
Msg #22929

Can someone explain to me what the "Agency Agreement - Notary to Company" and "Work Order System" locations on this website are for. In other words, I have signed up either by email or website with most of the Califonia based signing agencies provided on this website. I noticed there was a link at the bottom of the agency list called "Work Order System" in which you create a work order for a certain agency. If I have not been contacted by any agencies yet do I need to do anything on this link. I noticed when I click on it it takes me to a "Document Status" page in which a document in pending. Anyway, do I need to do anything here if I have not done a signing yet with a company.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/28/05 9:24pm
Msg #22948

I ran into same situation. I show one Agency agreement pending. SS that is not even listed here. When i tried to go to the link it just showed downloading forever and nothing happened. Andddddd when i asked on here . I was promtly told not to ask silly downloading quiestions here lol.

Reply by CaSigner on 3/1/05 9:17am
Msg #23005

I hear you. I guess I will do some more reasearch. Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.