Notary Rotary
So California Notary Luncheon
Notary Discussion History

So California Notary Luncheon
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Terri Garner on 2/27/05 8:14pm
Msg #22781

So California notary Luncheon

Wow!!! The number of RSVP’s I have received will fill our private room to capacity for the Luncheon next Sunday, March 6, 2005! I encourage everyone to carpool with someone, as this location, unfortunately, doesn’t have the best parking.

We have guest speakers! Paul Klees and his associate come to us from Signingz.com. They will be making a 5-10 minute presentation about their company and how they work with Notary Signing Agents, not against them. They have also graciously consented to participate in a question and answer session. I’m very excited to have them join us. This provides us an opportunity to be up close and personal. For those who are new in the business this is certainly a way to put your name out there and put your face to your name Smiley

Remember to bring plenty of business cards to share with everyone. I will have a laptop set up for registration purposes.

We have door prizes donated by NotaryClasses.com and Notary ASAP.

I look forward to meeting everyone there.

Terri
Lancaster, CA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.