Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
So California Notary Luncheon - Info - Again :)
Notary Discussion History

So California Notary Luncheon - Info - Again :)
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Terri Garner on 2/18/05 10:21am
Msg #21162

So California notary Luncheon - Info - Again :)

All right everyone, the date is getting closer (just over two weeks away) if you haven't already let me know that you're going to attend the Southern California notary Luncheon, please let me know as soon as you can. [e-mail address]

We'd like everyone to know that all Notaries are invited. Even Notaries who aren't Signing Agents, we're all Notaries together. We can work together to better ourselves and be better Notaries. The networking, the friendships, the knowledge. Let's all work together and together we can succeed! Be sure to bring plenty of Business Cards to share with others!

Here's the info again!

Southern California notary Luncheon Info:

Date: Sunday, March 6, 2005

Time: 11:00 a.m. to ???? (Usually 1:30 – 2:00 p.m.)

GLENDALE #64
707 N. Pacific Avenue, Glendale, CA 91203
818-242-6836 | FAX 818-242-4021

Cost Per Person: $17.75 (includes Brunch, Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink, Tax & Gratuities) (Pay the day of the luncheon).

We'll be having a 50/50 drawing along with lots of door prizes. We'll be having that all popular White Elephant Gift Exchange.

Please contact me at [e-mail address] if you want to be placed on our e-mail distribution list for the luncheon updates.

White Elephant Gift Exchange: A White Elephant gift is a gift you've received that you don't want. You know those items that someone gives you at Christmas, Hanukah, your birthday, etc, and they really don't know what to give you? You smiled and said thank you, but thought, what am I going to do with this, and so you stuff it in a drawer or in your closet and just can't seem to get rid of it? Well, here's your chance. It's the "White Elephant Gift Exchange" par excellance! Ok so you don't have one, don't be ashamed, you're one of those lucky people who can actually ditch things and not clutter your home! (I wish I was, boy do I wish I was!) Well, the Gift Exchange is COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY!!! You do not need to bring anything, or you may, if you wish, exchange a gift of your choosing costing no more than $5-$10. Some may purchase office supplies, such as pens that they like to use for their signings, or other office supplies that we use. Remember this is completely voluntary.

I sure hope to see you there!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.