Notary Rotary
Some hints
Notary Discussion History

Some hints
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 2/3/05 11:52am
Msg #19328

Some hints

I have mentioned both of these before, but I think both are worth another mention.

1) If you have old outstanding invoices, make sure that the SS/TC has a W-9. I am cleaning up all my old 2004 accounts today, and have encountered two that haven't paid because they had no W9 on file. Now, it makes no sense that they could not go ahead and pay, since 2004 as a tax period is closed out and in each case the company would not have to provide me with a 1099 because my earnings from them were less than $600. Nonetheless, they insist on a W9, and you probably won't get paid till you provide one.

2) I continue to get hits on my web site from NotaryLinks. It is a free listing,and if you have a web site, I would recommend you pursue the NotaryLinks listing.

Please, there is no need for all of you to grovel in gratitude. Simply vote for me when my turn comes up to have a seal placed on the Notary Public Walk of Fame.

Reply by jennifer Rundall on 2/3/05 12:17pm
Msg #19331

Smiley Jennifer Smiles....

Reply by Minna McGlashan on 2/4/05 1:43pm
Msg #19431

Hi and Hello,

What is the current notary fee for signing in New York?

Much appreciated.

Reply by Christine/IL on 2/3/05 6:14pm
Msg #19359

Hugh,
Hello, regarding notarylinks.com. I have their link on my webiste, www.chicagomobilenotary.com and everytime I process the registration it says it is an invalid link. Any idea what could be wrong. They don't have an email for me to inquire. Thanks!

Reply by HisHughness on 2/3/05 9:16pm
Msg #19374

Christine/IL ponders:

***I have their link on my webiste, www.chicagomobilenotary.com and everytime I process the registration it says it is an invalid link. Any idea what could be wrong.

As long as their link to YOUR website works, why would you worry about it?

Reply by Christine/IL on 2/3/05 9:23pm
Msg #19375

That's the problem the link to my website is not working. But their link is working on mine.

Reply by IZZY/CA on 2/4/05 6:11pm
Msg #19453

Mr. HisHughness for President

Reply by HisHughness on 2/4/05 6:30pm
Msg #19454

IZZY/CA kisses up:

***Mr. HisHughness for President***

President my ass. I want to be emperor.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.